2014 Beijing Motor Show, the German automaker BMW had just debuted its long-term outlook for a modern luxury to flagship its brand. It’s the company’s future-driven concept aimed to promote BMW’s exclusive hold on the luxury class with its emotional and distinctive design innovation.
The Vision Future Luxury concept car will feature an outstanding exterior and interior design fitted with innovative technology. It will embody the first on its class lightweight engineering for optimal performance and efficiency. The concept also defies seamless integration interface and dynamic driving experience to get along with the latest car-technology trend.
“Innovative technology and modern luxury have always been an important part of BMW’s brand DNA,” says Adrian van Hooydonk, Senior Vice President BMW Group Design. “We use visionary concept vehicles like the BMW Vision Future Luxury to show where we may be going with these themes in the future, and to give us new inspiration and motivation. The BMW Vision Future Luxury – with its innovative technologies and with meticulous precision and quality in every detail – takes our thinking on modern luxury a logical stage further.”
Here are some of the key features of the new BMW Vision Future Luxury Concept:
- New design approach
- New-style user interface design and exclusive BMW ConnectedDrive services.
- BMW Vision Head Up Display
- Rear Seat Touch Command Tablet
- Personal space at the rear
- Exclusiveness and elegance – the exterior design
- BMW EfficientDynamics: honed aerodynamics and intelligent lightweight engineering
- BMW Laserlight at the front
- OLED lighting at the rear
Now let us know how do you feel about BMW’s Vision Future Luxury concept and what features you like the most?